sobota, 3 sierpnia 2013

List do J.K.Rowling

Przepraszam że ostatnio nic nie napisałam ale nie miałam dostępu do internetu. Poprawię się! Ale teraz nie o tym, dziś rano szybko poleciałam na pocztę po kopertę i znaczek. Wysyłam list do Joanne Kathleen Rowling. Do mojej królowej. List oczywiście po angielsku. Boję się że coś spartoliłam dlatego list zamieszczę tu i liczę że ktoś poprawi moje błędy, jeśli jakieś zrobiłam.


A oto co napisałam. (Jakby był jakiś błąd to proszę mnie poprawić :D)

Dear J. K. Rowling

I am 14 years old and my name is Adrianna. I live in a small town located in the northern part of the Polish. For starters thank you very much for these wonderful moments while reading your books Mrs. Rowling. I would like to meet you in person and ask for an autograph but unfortunately I live in Poland and it's very far from London, so please him in this list. I'm dreaming at your autograph since the first book of the Harry Potter series. You're an amazing person. I want you to know that I love all of the Harry Potter series, and I hope that you fame and celebrity books will never end. Shortly after reading the book Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone was my 11 birthday. I remember very well how I sat by the door waiting for the owl. I'm still dreaming of Hogwarts and learn magic spells. I will never stop. I'll always be grateful to my brother who showed me the book and introduced me to the world of magic. Always. I am also grateful to you. Without you my childhood would not be so colorful.
Once again, thank you very much for everything you did for us, Potterhead and greet you cordially.

Faithful Fan, Adrianna



Adres królowej:
J.K. Rowling
BOX 1
44-46 Morningside Road
Edinburgh 
EH10 4BF
Scotland, UK
Wielka Brytania

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz